In 2013 was created Eastlink Capital, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Menlo Park.
The fund was created by Steven Xi. The overall number of key employees were 1.
When the investment is from Eastlink Capital the average startup value is more than 1 billion dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2015. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. This Eastlink Capital works on 7 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2013. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Eastlink Capital, startups are often financed by Y Combinator, Sequoia Capital, Morado Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Y Combinator, Vedanta Capital, Salesforce Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Pegasus Tech Ventures, Yunqi Partners, Susquehanna International Group (SIG).
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Evernote, TigerGraph, Digi-Prex Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 3 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Mobile, Speech Recognition.
Funds with similar focus
|AVentures Capital||Kyiv, Ukraine, Київська міська громада|
|Barshop Ventures||San Antonio, Texas, United States|
|Consilience Ventures||England, London, United Kingdom|
|ExploraMed||California, Mountain View, United States|
|FCA Venture Partners||Brentwood, Tennessee, United States|
|Jiufu Touzi||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Luma Launch||California, Santa Monica, United States|
|Olisipo Way||Lisboa, Lisbon, Portugal|
|Taihecap (Formerly TH Capital)||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Tail Wind Fund||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Tembusu ICT Fund||-|
|The Launch Place||Danville, United States, Virginia|
|Tianjin Yuanfang Zichan||Baodi, China, Tianjin|
|Upper Lakes Growth Capital||Eden Prairie, Minnesota, United States|
|Yesmail||Oregon, Portland, United States|
|$10M||13 Sep 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$2M||12 Jul 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|01 Apr 2020||Mountain View, California, United States|
|05 Sep 2019||New Delhi, Delhi, India|
|01 Aug 2016||San Jose, California, United States|
|$1B||31 Jul 2015||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$11M||27 Feb 2015||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$1M||22 Sep 2014||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$630K||01 May 2014||San Francisco, California, United States|
– InsightFinder, a Raleigh, NC-based AI-first system of intelligence for incident prediction and prevention, raised $2m in funding.
– The round was led by Fellows. Fund, with participation from the founder of a $100B+ software company, Silicon Valley Future Capital, Eastlink Capital, Brightway Future Capital and more than a dozen executives at Facebook, Uber, Pinterest, Amazon, and Airbnb.
– The company intends to use the funds to continue to expand operations and its business reach.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.