Yunqi Partners is the famous VC, which was founded in 2014. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Shanghai. The company was established in Asia in China.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are B2B, Artificial Intelligence. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Zhaogang, 51zhaoyou.com, Baibu Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - China.
The high activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2016. When the investment is from Yunqi Partners the average startup value is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 8 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 13-24 deals per year.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Yunqi Partners, startups are often financed by ZhenFund, Matrix Partners China, Y Combinator. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Y Combinator, GGV Capital, Source Code Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by GGV Capital, Y Combinator, Translink Capital.
The current fund was established by Michael Mao, Yi Pin NG. The overall number of key employees were 2.
Funds with similar focus
Tyrafos Semiconductor Technologies
|29 Nov 2021||Guangzhou, Guangdong, China|
|23 Nov 2021||Nanjing, Jiangsu, China|
|$30M||22 Nov 2021||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
Pinzhai Decoration Technology
|09 Nov 2021||Xuhui, Shanghai, China|
|$15M||27 Oct 2021||Shangcheng District, Zhejiang, China|
Worldwide Logistics Group
|$262M||18 Oct 2021||Shanghai, Shanghai, China|
|$300M||14 Sep 2021||Futian District, Guangdong Province, China|
|18 Aug 2021||Dongcheng District, Beijing, China|
|$10M||09 Jul 2021||Changyang, Beijing, China|
– DeepRoute.ai is a self-driving technology company committed to advancing urban logistics and robotaxis.
– The company raised a Series B funding round totaling to more than $300m USD.
– The round was led by Alibaba Group (NYSE: BABA) and other venture capital companies including Jeneration Capital. Previous investors Fosun RZ Capital, Yunqi Partners, and Glory Ventures also participated in the round.
– The new investment will be used to further research and development, scale automaker collaboration and fleet operation, and support the expansion of the team.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.