In 2011 was created Pegasus Tech Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the San Jose. The venture was found in North America in United States.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Health Care, Information Technology. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight App Annie, Memebox, Metaps Inc.. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Pegasus Tech Ventures, startups are often financed by Lerer Hippeau, Khosla Ventures, FundersClub. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are 500 Startups, Pear Ventures, New Enterprise Associates. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by 500 Startups, Y Combinator, Fenox Venture Capital.
The current fund was established by Anis Uzzaman. The overall number of key employees were 11.
The real fund results show that this VC is 11 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is generally included in 13-24 deals every year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The typical startup value when the investment from Pegasus Tech Ventures is 100 thousands - 1 million dollars. This Pegasus Tech Ventures works on 21 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2015.
|$2M||01 Jul 2021||Kawasaki, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan|
|$82M||29 Dec 2020||Sunnyvale, California, United States|
|$37M||15 Dec 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$2M||17 Nov 2020||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
|01 Oct 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
Mobile Premier League
|$90M||21 Sep 2020||Karnataka|
|$91M||27 Jul 2020||California, United States|
|08 Jul 2020||United States, San Jose|
|$4M||26 Jun 2020||Japan|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.