Kairos is the famous VC, which was founded in 2008. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the New York. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The fund was created by Alex Fiance, Ankur Jain. We also calculated 14 valuable employees in our database.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Blueprint Income, Radish, Cabin. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 1 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Financial Services, Finance.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Kairos, startups are often financed by Techstars, Right Side Capital Management, 500 Startups. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Y Combinator, Picus Capital, ff Venture Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Y Combinator, Stage Venture Partners, ff Venture Capital.
Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The real fund results show that this VC is 13 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The average startup value when the investment from Kairos is 10-50 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is generally included in 13-24 deals every year.
|Impact Investment Group||Australia, Melbourne|
|Squirrel Hill Ventures||United States, Mineola|
|Peacock Equity||United States, New York|
|Louisiana Ventures||United States, Las Vegas|
|Pentech Financial Services||United States, Campbell|
|HMS Hawaii Management||United States, Honolulu|
|Olympus Medical Systems||-|
|Tensor Ventures||Czech Republic, Prague|
|COLABORATIVOx||United States, San Francisco|
|Pergament LOHAS Fund||United States, New York|
|Value Partners||China, Hong Kong Island|
|Zhengcai Konggu||China, Hangzhou|
|Beihai Juzhitou||China, Beihai|
|Bluehawk Capital||Australia, Melbourne|
|Olympus Medical Systems||-|
|W Ventures||Germany, Dortmund|
|$44M||20 Jul 2021||United States, New York|
|$95M||26 Jan 2021||United States, New York|
|01 Aug 2020|
|$73M||26 Feb 2020||United Kingdom, London|
|$22M||01 Jan 2020||United States, New York|
|01 Dec 2019||United States, Palo Alto|
|$21M||01 Oct 2019||United States, New York|
|26 Sep 2019||United States, New York|
|01 Sep 2019||United States, New York|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.