Mohr Davidow Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 1983. The company was established in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the San Mateo.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Mohr Davidow Ventures, startups are often financed by Intel Capital, DAG Ventures, Menlo Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are XSeed Capital, Correlation Ventures, Goldman Sachs. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Alloy Ventures, Trinity Ventures, Oak Investment Partners.
Considering the real fund results, this VC is 8 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2011. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2015. The fund is constantly included in 13-24 deals per year. This Mohr Davidow Ventures works on 5 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The typical startup value when the investment from Mohr Davidow Ventures is 50-100 millions dollars. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline 23andMe, Coupa, Pacific Biosciences We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as SaaS, Information Technology. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
The current fund was established by Bill Davidow, Lawrence G. Mohr Jr.. Besides them, we counted 9 critical employees of this fund in our database.
|$14M||13 May 2019||San Jose, California, United States|
|$700M||08 Apr 2019||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|$28M||26 Mar 2018||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
|$9M||20 Dec 2017||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$3M||06 Mar 2017||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$5M||25 Jan 2017||United States, San Francisco|
|$21M||10 Jan 2017||San Jose, California, United States|
|$5M||01 Nov 2016||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$9M||11 Oct 2016||San Jose, California, United States|
– Webscale is a cloud automation, management and hosting provider focused exclusively on ecommerce.
– The company closed a $26m Series C funding round.
– The round was led by BGV, STCAP Ventures and Mohr Davidow Ventures, with participation from Grotech Ventures.
– The new investment will be used to expand the company’s operations and business reach.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.