The venture was found in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the New York.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Marketplace, Information Technology. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Knock, Nomad Health, Common Living.
The fund was created by Matthew Harrigan. The overall number of key employees were 2.
When the investment is from Company Ventures the average startup value is more than 1 billion dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this Company Ventures performs on 25 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The high activity for fund was in 2019.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Company Ventures, startups are often financed by Industry Ventures, Great Oaks Venture Capital, FJ Labs. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Greycroft, Two Sigma Ventures, RRE Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Two Sigma Ventures, Spring Mountain Capital, RRE Ventures.
Funds with similar focus
|Apricot Capital||China, Shanghai|
|Axivate Capital||Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, The Netherlands|
|General Motors Investment Management||New York, New York, United States|
|Geshang Licai||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|GINcapital||Mexico, Naucalpan de Juárez, State of Mexico|
|Good Company||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|Invictus Capital||Cayman Islands, Midland|
|Japan Industrial Partners||Japan, Tokyo|
|Jinshi Investment||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Lena Street||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|MIQ||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Moodoos Investments||California, San Diego, United States|
|Pfm Capital||Canada, Regina, Saskatchewan|
|Scout Analytics||Issaquah, United States, Washington|
|Sprig Investment LLC||-|
|Suoni Zhongguo Zhixing Jijin||-|
|University of Bristol||Bristol, England, United Kingdom|
|Xizang Zhengji Jijin Guanli||-|
|$18M||13 Sep 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$25M||08 Jun 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$220M||07 Jun 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$10M||05 May 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$34M||04 Apr 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$9M||03 Mar 2022||-|
|$5M||15 Feb 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$22M||20 Jan 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$51M||22 Sep 2021||New York, New York, United States|
– Centivo, a new health plan for self-funded employers that is anchored around leading providers of value-based care, announced today that it has raised an additional $51 million in funding.
– B Capital Group, a leading global technology investor, and Maverick co-led the round.
– Additional existing investors, including Bain Capital Ventures, Company Ventures, Define Ventures, F-Prime Capital, HarbourVest Partners, Ingleside Investors, Nassau Street Ventures, an AVG fund and various individuals also participated.
– These funds will support Centivo’s rapid growth and expansion amid increased demand from employers for health plans that are structurally built to address employee healthcare affordability.
– Juno Medical, a New York-based primary care company, raised $5.4m in seed funding.
– The round was led by Vast Ventures with participation from Atento Capital, Company Ventures, humbition, RareBreed Ventures and Lafayette Square.
– The company intends to use the funds to launch its Brooklyn location, expand its virtual care services and price transparency capabilities, and to hire new team members across the business.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.