In 2012 was created Brooklyn Bridge Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Brooklyn. The company was established in North America in United States.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Software, Financial Services. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Even Financial, Orchard Platform, Canary.
The high activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The typical startup value when the investment from Brooklyn Bridge Ventures is 5-10 millions dollars. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 20 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Opposing the other organizations, this Brooklyn Bridge Ventures works on 19 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year.
The current fund was established by Charlie O'Donnell. We also calculated 3 valuable employees in our database.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 participants. Despite the Brooklyn Bridge Ventures, startups are often financed by The Fund, Highway1, Great Oaks Venture Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Lerer Hippeau, Mesa Ventures, BoxGroup. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Two Sigma Ventures, Lerer Hippeau, Rosecliff Ventures.
|$6M||27 May 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|01 Mar 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$3M||09 Feb 2021||New York, United States|
|06 Apr 2020||New York, United States|
The Financial Gym
|$6M||28 Jan 2020||New York, United States|
|$875K||03 Jan 2020||New York, United States|
|30 Sep 2019||New York, United States|
|$2M||02 Aug 2019||New York, New York, United States|
|08 Jul 2019||San Francisco, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.