Big Red Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2000. The main department of described VC is located in the Ithaca. The company was established in North America in United States.
Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The high activity for fund was in 2016. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2015. Comparing to the other companies, this Big Red Ventures performs on 0 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year.
We also calculated 12 valuable employees in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Big Red Ventures, startups are often financed by William Lohse, Techstars Boulder Accelerator, Techstars. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Y Combinator, The Roda Group, Structure Fund. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Y Combinator, Mohr Davidow Ventures, Kleiner Perkins.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Computer, Artificial Intelligence. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Pacific Biosciences, GNS Healthcare, Datalogue The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
Funds with similar focus
|Beijing Hualian Group||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|BroadVision||California, Redwood City, United States|
|Citibank India||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|CLEARTH LIFE||Japan, Minato|
|Club Digitale||Italy, Lombardia, Milano|
|Cool Japan Fund||Chiyoda, Japan|
|Limburg Business Development Fund (LBDF)||-|
|National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute||-|
|Newable Private Investing||England, London, United Kingdom|
|PSG||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Quadrant Management||Brooklyn, New York, United States|
|Shanghua Hegui Touzi||China, Chongming, Chongming District|
|SIIF||Chiba, Japan, Minato|
|Taprogge||Germany, Hesse, Hessen|
|Wadi Jeddah Venture||-|
|Weiyin Fund Management||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Yunshi Capital||Chengdu, China, Sichuan|
|Zaffre Investments||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Zhi Xin Qiye Guanli||China, Shaanxi, Xian Shi|
|$1M||01 Mar 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|01 Jan 2020||New York, New York, United States|
|01 Sep 2018||New York, New York, United States|
|$1M||30 Jul 2018||Virginia, United States|
|$1M||16 Sep 2017||New York, New York, United States|
|$1M||02 Feb 2017||New York, New York, United States|
|01 Jan 2017||New York, New York, United States|
|30 Jun 2016||South San Francisco, California, United States|
|14 Jun 2016||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.