The venture was found in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Berkeley.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the The Roda Group, startups are often financed by Chrysalix Venture Capital, New Enterprise Associates, U.S. Venture Partners (USVP). The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are New Enterprise Associates, U.S. Venture Partners (USVP), Sequoia Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by New Enterprise Associates, OGCI Climate Investments, Greylock Partners.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 3 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight NightFire Software, PolyServe, Coolboard.com. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Information Services, Water. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund.
The fund was created by Roger Strauch. Besides them, we counted 2 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Comparing to the other companies, this The Roda Group performs on 2 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2011. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 1 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2000. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually.
|3M||06 Aug 2007|
|969K||08 Mar 2013||United States, San Jose|
|1000K||01 Feb 2003||United States, Berkeley|
|7M||11 Jul 2017||Canada, Burnaby|
Axine Water Technologies
|8M||14 Sep 2016||Canada, Vancouver|
|11M||12 Jun 2021||Canada, Burnaby|
|2M||12 Jun 2021|
|10M||25 Jun 2019||Canada, Burnaby|
|12 Jun 2021||United States, Oakland|
|11M||12 Jun 2021||United States, San Jose|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.