In 2012 was created Route 66 Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Alexandria.
The current fund was established by L Michael Meyer, Ryan Katz. We also calculated 10 valuable employees in our database.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Route 66 Ventures, startups are often financed by Anthemis Group, Edison Partners, University Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Anthemis Group, Transamerica Ventures, American Family Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Transamerica Ventures, SBI Group, Anthemis Group.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Finance, Payments. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight NextCapital, simplesurance, 8 Securities. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 25 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Opposing the other organizations, this Route 66 Ventures works on 25 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The average startup value when the investment from Route 66 Ventures is more than 1 billion dollars. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
|6M||25 May 2021||United States, New York|
|27M||06 May 2021|
Maxwell Financial Labs
|16M||25 Mar 2021||United States, Denver|
|3M||19 Nov 2020||United States, Seattle|
|56M||27 Oct 2020||United States, Chatham|
|8M||11 Aug 2020||United States, Alexandria|
|1M||29 Jul 2020||United States, Dallas|
Maxwell Financial Labs
|5M||30 Jun 2020||United States, Denver|
|200M||20 Dec 2019||United States, San Francisco|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.