United States, New York
The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the New York.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 14 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2016. Opposing the other organizations, this 32 Ventures works on 7 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The top activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the 32 Ventures, startups are often financed by Higher Ground Labs, Y Combinator, TEDCO. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Union Square Ventures, True Ventures, TEDCO. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by General Catalyst, Brown Advisory, Andreessen Horowitz.
The current fund was established by Robert Wolf. We also calculated 1 valuable employee in our database.
The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Illumio, WISeKey, Authorized Luxury Group. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Broadcasting, Education. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: rseventures.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first_initial last, first last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
71.4% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
5.3% of cases
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.15 out of 1
Number of Unicorns [amount of portfolio companies, which were valuated at more then $1B]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.