United States, Philadelphia
1315 Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2014. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Philadelphia. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Colorescience, Onkos Surgical, Encore Dermatology The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Cosmetics, Medical. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The typical startup value when the investment from 1315 Capital is 50-100 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Opposing the other organizations, this 1315 Capital works on 9 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 20 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2012. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year.
The fund was created by Adele C. Oliva, Michael Koby. Besides them, we counted 4 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the 1315 Capital, startups are often financed by Split Rock Partners, Montreux Equity Partners, Longwood Founders Fund. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Montreux Equity Partners, Longitude Capital, Horizon Technology Finance. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Canaan Partners, 3D Systems.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: 1315capital.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
75.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
20.0% of cases
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.3 out of 1
Funds Investing in Previous
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.