In 2003 was created Horizon Technology Finance, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the Farmington. The company was established in North America in United States.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 participants. Despite the Horizon Technology Finance, startups are often financed by Intel Capital, InterWest Partners, Flybridge Capital Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Silicon Valley Bank, VantagePoint Capital Partners, Trident Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Tribeca Venture Partners, RRE Ventures, Pequot Capital.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. Comparing to the other companies, this Horizon Technology Finance performs on 13 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 24 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The top activity for fund was in 2014. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Intarcia Therapeutics, OutboundEngine, New Signature Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Medical, Advertising. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The overall number of key employees were 9.
Funds with similar focus
|$35M||12 Jul 2022||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
|$45M||11 Jul 2022||Irvine, California, United States|
|$3M||07 Jul 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$50M||27 May 2022||Harrisonburg, Virginia, United States|
Secure Transfusion Services
|$15M||17 Mar 2022||South San Francisco, California, United States|
|$10M||15 Mar 2022||Miamisburg, Ohio, United States|
|$25M||20 Dec 2021||Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada|
|$5M||29 Nov 2021||Troisdorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany|
|$25M||04 Oct 2021||Newton, Massachusetts, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.