Split Rock Partners is the famous VC, which was founded in 2004. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Minneapolis. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The overall number of key employees were 3.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Split Rock Partners, startups are often financed by Sutter Hill Ventures, St. Paul Venture Capital, Delphi Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are SV Health Investors, Delphi Ventures, Sigma Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Delphi Ventures, SV Health Investors, Advanced Technology Ventures.
The top amount of exits for fund were in 2016. The top activity for fund was in 2007. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 8 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. When the investment is from Split Rock Partners the average startup value is 50-100 millions dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this Split Rock Partners performs on 11 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline EBR Systems, Acquia, Demandbase Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Marketing, Analytics. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund.
|$28M||18 Mar 2021||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
|$30M||27 Aug 2019||Sunnyvale, California, United States|
|$79M||11 Feb 2019||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
|$50M||14 Nov 2017||Sunnyvale, California, United States|
|$5M||12 Oct 2017||Iowa, United States|
|$14M||19 Jul 2017||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
|$20M||18 Nov 2016||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$27M||16 Dec 2015||Portland, Oregon, United States|
|$85M||06 Oct 2015||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
– Gravie is a Minneapolis, MI-based defined contribution healthcare company.
– The company raised $28m in Series D funding.
– The round was led by AXA Venture Partners, with participation from existing investors FirstMark Capital, Split Rock Ventures and Revelation Partners.
– The new investment will be used to accelerate the company’s growth through investments in product and technology, sales and marketing, and expansion into new markets through new and existing distribution channels.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.