In 2006 was created Windham Venture Partners, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the New York.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Neotract, CVRx, Earlens Corporation Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are SaaS, Manufacturing.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Opposing the other organizations, this Windham Venture Partners works on 19 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The typical startup value when the investment from Windham Venture Partners is 50-100 millions dollars. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 14 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2019.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Windham Venture Partners, startups are often financed by Versant Ventures, Split Rock Partners, Morgenthaler Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Vertex Ventures HC, Vertex Ventures, Versant Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by New Enterprise Associates, Vertex Ventures HC, Versant Ventures.
The current fund was established by Adam Fine, Roger Fine. We also calculated 3 valuable employees in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|Belt Road Capital Management||Cambodia, Phnom Penh|
|Bios Partners||Fort Worth, Texas, United States|
|BioTex Finance||Houston, Texas, United States|
|Blue Chip Capital||-|
|Bright Technologies Fund||Lugano, Switzerland, Ticino|
|Brooke Private Equity Advisors||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Galois Capital||California, San Francisco, United States|
|High Peak Capital||-|
|Japan-Israel Hi-Tech Ventures||-|
|Medical Technologies Innovation Asia||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Myeloma Investment Fund||Brookline, Massachusetts, United States|
|Native Angels Network||Delhi, India, New Delhi|
|Stage 1 Ventures||Massachusetts, United States, Waltham|
|Synergia Capital Partners||Netherlands, Utrecht, Veenendaal|
|Tallwood Venture Capital||California, Menlo Park, United States|
|Tech Wildcatters||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|Vulcan||Seattle, United States, Washington|
|Zhejiang Silicon Paradise Asset Management Group||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|ZJ Innopark (Zhangjiang Hi-Tech Park)||China, Shanghai|
|13 Sep 2022||Providence, Rhode Island, United States|
|$225M||18 Jul 2022||Baltimore, Maryland, United States|
|$15M||04 Nov 2021||New York, New York, United States|
Clever Care Health Plan Inc.
|$71M||22 Sep 2021||California, United States|
|$65M||20 Jul 2021||San Jose, California, United States|
|$32M||03 May 2021||Los Altos, California, United States|
|02 Mar 2021||Providence, Rhode Island, United States|
Personal Genome Diagnostics
|$103M||10 Feb 2021||Baltimore, Maryland, United States|
|$3M||03 Feb 2021||New York, New York, United States|
– Neuspera Medical Inc. closed a $65m series C equity financing.
– The round was co-led by Vertex Ventures HC and Treo Ventures with participation from returning Series A and Series B investors Action Potential Venture Capital and Windham Venture Partners.
– The new funding will be used to conduct the SANS-UUI pivotal clinical study of its miniaturized implantable neuromodulation technology platform for use in subjects with Urinary Urgency Incontinence, a symptom of overactive bladder (OAB).
– Upward Health raised a significant equity financing led by Heritage Group, with participation from existing investors including Noro-Moseley Partners, the Blue Venture Fund and Windham Ventures.
– The company partners with health plans, taking on risk and guaranteeing outcomes in both cost and quality across their most complex and high-cost populations.
– The company pairs these members with care specialists who form trusted relationships and coordinate all aspects of the members’ care.
– Upward Health enables Facilitated Virtual Care™ visits with Upward Health providers and works to support and strengthen any existing member relationships with primary care physicians.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.