Vostok New Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2007.
When the investment is from Vostok New Ventures the average startup value is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The important activity for fund was in 2019. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Opposing the other organizations, this Vostok New Ventures works on 19 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 45 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The current fund was established by Adolf Lundin. Besides them, we counted 3 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Marketplace, E-Commerce. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 3 or 4 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Delivery Hero, BlaBlaCar, Babylon Health
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Vostok New Ventures, startups are often financed by Silicon Badia, Baring Vostok Capital Partners, TA Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Piton Capital, Raine Ventures, Kinnevik AB. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Raine Ventures, Rider Global, Project A.
Funds with similar focus
|Finistere Ventures||United States, San Diego|
|Salix Ventures||United States, Andover|
|Apollo Investment Corporation||United States, New York|
|KSP investment fund||-|
|Shuimu Xinghua||China, Chongqing|
|Asymmetry Capital Management||United States, San Francisco|
|BAIC BJEV||China, Beijing|
|Tamarak Capital||United States, Springville|
|Revcap||United Kingdom, London|
|DCIF||The Netherlands, Amsterdam|
|Sora Capital Corp.||Canada, Vancouver|
|The first asset joint investment||-|
|E.W. Blanch Co||United States, Dallas|
|True Digital Media Platform||Thailand, Bangkok|
|Edpstarter||Portugal, Sacavém e Prior Velho|
|Apater Capital||United Kingdom, Leeds|
|$28M||03 Feb 2021||Netherlands, Rotterdam|
|$70M||27 Jan 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$70M||29 Nov 2020||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|$13M||13 Oct 2020||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|$15M||22 Aug 2019||India, Mumbai|
|$15M||13 Aug 2019||Russia, Moscow|
|$550M||02 Aug 2019||United Kingdom, London|
|19 Mar 2019||Bangladesh, Dhaka|
|$9M||17 Aug 2018||Russia, Moscow|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.