Piton Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2010. The company was established in Europe in United Kingdom. The main office of represented VC is situated in the London.
This Piton Capital works on 15 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 5 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. The typical startup value when the investment from Piton Capital is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Piton Capital, startups are often financed by Cherry Ventures, RTAventures VC, HV Holtzbrinck Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Cherry Ventures, Vostok New Ventures, RTAventures VC. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Target Global, RTAventures VC, MMC Ventures.
The current fund was established by Andrin Bachmann, Greg Lockwood. Besides them, we counted 3 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Germany. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Enterprise Software, Marketplace. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Auto1 Group, ManoMano, Booksy.
|6M||07 Mar 2021||Germany, Berlin|
|11 Feb 2021||Germany, Hamburg|
|70M||27 Jan 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|70M||29 Nov 2020||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|12 Aug 2020||Germany, Berlin|
|01 Aug 2020||Germany, Berlin|
|7M||15 Jun 2020||Germany, Berlin|
|139M||28 Jan 2020||France, Paris|
|6M||21 Nov 2019||Germany, Berlin|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.