Industrifonden is the famous VC, which was founded in 1979. The main department of described VC is located in the Stockholm. The venture was found in Europe in Sweden.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The real fund results show that this VC is 11 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The high activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. When the investment is from Industrifonden the average startup value is 1-5 millions dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this Industrifonden works on 9 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Industrifonden, startups are often financed by Teknoinvest, Northzone, Active Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Zobito, Northzone, Teknoinvest. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by EASME - EU Executive Agency for SMEs, Northzone, Zobito.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Health Care, Manufacturing. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Qlik Technologies, poLight, Sol Voltaics. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Sweden.
We also calculated 6 valuable employees in our database.
|6M||25 Mar 2020||Sweden, Stockholm|
|2M||16 Dec 2020||Sweden, Malmo|
|2M||28 Sep 2010||Sweden, Stockholm|
|3M||30 Jun 2011||Sweden, Gothenburg|
|1M||29 Jun 2011||Sweden, Stockholm|
|5M||26 Aug 2009||Sweden, Stockholm|
|7M||23 Jan 2020||Sweden, Stockholm|
|1M||27 Jan 2015||Sweden, Stockholm|
|4M||30 Jun 2011||Sweden, Lund|
|17M||11 May 2016||Sweden, Lund|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.