Baring Vostok Capital Partners appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1994. The main department of described VC is located in the Moscow. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in Russian Federation.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Baring Vostok Capital Partners, startups are often financed by RTP Global, Tiger Global Management, Lead Edge Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are RTP Global, Yandex, Vostok New Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Vostok New Ventures, Flashpoint, Yandex.
The fund was created by Michael John Calvey. Besides them, we counted 14 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 21 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The typical startup value when the investment from Baring Vostok Capital Partners is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2018. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. This Baring Vostok Capital Partners works on 8 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Russian Federation. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Information Technology, E-Commerce. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Yandex, BlaBlaCar, Gett.
Funds with similar focus
|$50M||23 Jul 2021||Russia, Russian Federation|
|$20M||01 Jun 2021||California San Francisco United States|
|$250M||26 May 2021||Moscow Russia|
|$17M||11 May 2021||Singapore, Singapore|
|$2M||28 Apr 2021||California Palo Alto United States|
|$3M||12 Apr 2021||England London United Kingdom|
|20 Nov 2020||Moscow Russia|
|17 Apr 2020||Chuvashia Russia Russian Federation|
|$150M||31 Mar 2020||Moscow Russia|
– London grocery delivery startup Jiffy raised $28m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by family-owned investment company Heartland, with Boston-based international VC fund Flint Capital also participating, along with gaming firm Playrix and existing investors Baring Vostok Capital Partners and LVL1 among others.
– The startup operates a network of its own dark stores to do fulfilment — enabling it to offer the promise of “fresh groceries in 15 minutes.”
– It has amassed around 20,000 customers so far across its six delivery zones (all in London for now).
– ElectroNeek, a leading robotic process automation (RPA) platform for managed service providers (MSPs) and IT teams, has raised $20m in a Series A funding round.
– The round was led by Baring Vostok with participation of AICPA and existing investors – YellowRockets.vc, Dragon Capital, I2BF, Angelsdeck, Gokul Rajaram and others.
– Following the new funding influx, ElectroNeek’s valuation now exceeds $100m.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.