In 2007 was created Victory Park Capital, which is appeared as VC. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Chicago. The venture was found in North America in United States.
This Victory Park Capital works on 20 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 16 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The high activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018.
We also calculated 12 valuable employees in our database.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight IZettle, Avant, Branch International. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Credit, Education. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Victory Park Capital, startups are often financed by QED Investors, International Finance Corporation, Tribeca Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Trinity Ventures, Tribeca Venture Partners, International Finance Corporation. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by CreditEase Fintech Investment Fund, Barium Capital, Tribeca Venture Partners.
|$135M||18 Nov 2021||-|
|$555M||16 Nov 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$20M||12 Aug 2021||Mexico City, Mexico|
|$100M||21 Jun 2021||Indonesia, Bali, Indonesia|
|$160M||15 Jun 2021||Oakland, California, United States|
|$60M||08 Jun 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$775M||26 May 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|20 May 2021||Luxembourg, Canton Luxembourg, Luxembourg|
|$100M||28 Jan 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
– Wonder Brands is a Mexico City, Mexico-based company building a portfolio of digital brands.
– The company raised $20m in seed financing.
– ALLVP, Mountain Nazca, CoVenture and Victory Park Capital joined to close the round inclusive of GFC, QED (Fontes), Korify Capital, and Endeavor Catalyst.
– The company intends to use the funds to hire talent in category management, data analytics, and technology, along with expand assortment, develop new products and categories, and invest in marketing to enhance positioning of the company’s brands in the Mexican market.
– wefox is a digital insurance company based in Berlin.
– The company raised US$650m in Series C funding.
– The round was led by Target Global with participation from existing investors OMERS Ventures, Gsquared, Merian, Horizons Ventures, Eurazeo, Mubadala, Creditease, Salesforce Ventures, Speedinvest, Alma Mundi Ventures, Victory Park Capital, GR Capital, Mountain Partners, Seedcamp, and Sound Ventures.
– The new investment will be used to expand into the US and Asia within the next two years while strengthening its presence in its existing markets in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, and Poland.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.