ValueStream Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2013. The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the New York.
The fund was created by Greg Neufeld. The overall number of key employees were 4.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the ValueStream Ventures, startups are often financed by Tribeca Angels, Laconia, Green Egg Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Laconia, Social Leverage, Bullpen Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Newark Venture Partners, March Capital Partners, Laconia.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Information Services, Analytics. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Even Financial, Descartes Labs, firstAI.
The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Opposing the other organizations, this ValueStream Ventures works on 15 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The important activity for fund was in 2019. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars.
Funds with similar focus
|Vangoo Investment Partners||China, Beijing|
|Kelso & Company||United States, New York|
|Genuity Capital Markets||Canada, Toronto|
|Prosperity Investment||China, Beijing|
|Centralway Ventures||Switzerland, Zürich|
|Medvance Incubator Partners||United States, Delaware City|
|Tierra Del Oro||United States, Naples|
|Family and Friends Investment||-|
|Maywood Street Investments||-|
|Asahi Intecc||Japan, Nagakute|
|Post Oak Energy Capital||United States, Houston|
|Yizhou Dongke||China, Shenzhen|
|ESM Japan||Japan, Fukui|
|Sunnybarn Investments||United Kingdom, Brecon|
|The Yomiuri Shimbun||Japan, Tokyo|
|MS Fincap||India, Jaipur|
|Phoenix Rising Investments||United States, Phoenix|
|Modern Bank||United States, New York|
|$85M||26 Aug 2021||California Glendale United States|
|$7M||08 Jul 2021||California Oakland United States|
|$32M||30 Jun 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$21M||31 Mar 2021||California San Francisco United States|
|$4M||15 Dec 2020||New York United States|
|$6M||01 Aug 2020||California United States|
|$6M||08 Jul 2020||California San Francisco United States|
|$7M||25 Nov 2019||United States, San Francisco|
|$9M||22 Aug 2019||California San Francisco United States|
– Ocrolus, a San Francisco-based automation platform that analyzes financial documents with over 99% accuracy, announced $80m in Series C funding.
– The round was led by Fin VC at a valuation north of $500m.
– Additional participants in the round were Thomvest Ventures, Mubadala Capital, Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, QED Investors, Bullpen Capital, ValueStream Ventures, Laconia, RiverPark Ventures, Invicta Growth, Stage 2 Capital, and Cross River Bank.
– The company plans to use its new funding to more aggressively build products for the mortgage lending and banking industries and expand its US operations.
– Marpipe announced its completion of an $8m Series A funding round.
– The raise was led by Stage 2 Capital with participation from ValueStream Ventures, Commerce Ventures, Ripple Ventures, and Samsung NEXT.
– Laconia Capital Group, Math Capital, and TIA Ventures were among those entities that deepened their existing investments into the future of data-driven creative.
– Marpipe secured all major allocations into the Series A within four weeks.
– Key investors include Mark Roberge, former CRO of Hubspot, currently Partner at Stage 2 Capital; Greg Coleman, former President of HuffPost, BuzzFeed, and Criteo; Ari Paparo, Founder & CEO of Beeswax and Head of Partnerships & Strategy at FreeWheel; Brendan Gahan, Chief Social Officer at Mekanism; and Eric Franchi, Founder of Undertone.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.