Newark Venture Partners is the famous VC, which was founded in 2015. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Newark. The venture was found in North America in United States.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Machine Learning, Software. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Wellsheet, ClassTag, CaliberMind.
The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. Opposing the other organizations, this Newark Venture Partners works on 24 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 4 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. When the investment is from Newark Venture Partners the average startup value is 5-10 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2017.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Newark Venture Partners, startups are often financed by Blueprint Health, Y Combinator, XRC Labs. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Contour Venture Partners, Techstars, Pipeline Angels. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Y Combinator, I2BF Global Ventures, Wheatsheaf Group.
This organization was formed by Daniel Borok, Don Katz, Tom Wisniewski.
Funds with similar focus
|$2M||21 Nov 2022||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$5M||01 Sep 2022||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$4M||11 Jul 2022||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|$7M||28 Jun 2022||Connecticut, United States|
|$6M||10 May 2022||Jersey City, New Jersey, United States|
|$10M||05 May 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$1M||31 Dec 2021||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$7M||07 Dec 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
Clockwork Logistics Systems
|$5M||13 Sep 2021||Elk Grove, California, United States|
– Clockwork Logistics Systems, a Proof of Delivery (POD) data logistics platform based in Newark NJ, raised $5.5M in Seed funding.
– The round was led by Newtown Partners with participation from Newark Venture Partners, PSA UnboXed, Vineta Ventures and Estes Final Mile.
– The company intends to use the funds to expand operations and business reach.
– GearFlow, a Chicago IL-based provider of GearFlow.com, an online parts marketplace built for the construction industry, raised $3M in seed funding.
– The round was led by Watchfire Ventures, with participation from Newark Venture Partners, Liquid2 Ventures, Path Ventures, and Harvard Business School Angels. CNH Industrial is also partnering as a strategic investor to equip its existing dealer ecosystem with Gearflow’s marketplace platform.
– The company intends to use the funds to expand operations and its business reach.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.