The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Mill Valley.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Digit, Turvo, EveryTeam. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Information Technology, Internet. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The high activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. This Upside Partnership works on 23 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Upside Partnership, startups are often financed by Y Combinator, Slow Ventures, Harrison Metal. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are SV Angel, Harrison Metal, Slow Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Harrison Metal, General Catalyst, Freestyle Capital.
The fund was created by Kent Goldman. We also calculated 2 valuable employees in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|Chengdu Technology Transfer Group||Chengdu, China, Sichuan|
|Mingdaojinkong||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|PhiTrust Impact Investors||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Tenyall||China, Jiangsu, Nanjing|
|Toro Ventures||Community of Madrid, Madrid, Spain|
|WME||Beverly Hills, California, United States|
|Yisheng Trading||China, Shanghai|
|$3M||31 Oct 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$14M||14 Sep 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$7M||28 Apr 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$21M||20 Dec 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$40M||01 Nov 2021||Fremont, California, United States|
|$25M||05 Oct 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$23M||05 Aug 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$2M||05 Jul 2021||Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada|
|29 Jun 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
– Retain.ai, a platform that gives enterprises a view of customer engagement across teams, processes, and apps, has raised $23m in a funding round led by Emergence Capital, with participation from Baseline Ventures, Upside Partnership, and Afore Capital.
– The new funding will be used to support growth and more than double Retain.ai’s workforce by the end of 2021, cofounder and CEO Eric Chernoff said.
– This round brings the company’s total raised to more than $27m to date.
– Actuate, the leading provider of automation and intelligence software for smart security camera systems, announced it has closed its Series A financing of $8m to expand the capabilities of its computer vision technology and build on the company’s growing portfolio of customers.
– The funding round was led by Tribeca Venture Partners and joined by Scribble Ventures, OCA Ventures, and Context Ventures, with additional support from existing investors, including Bling Capital, Upside Partnership, and Tensility Venture Partners.
– About 90% of organizations have security cameras, yet many cameras are unmonitored and most data goes unused, which can endanger lives and lead to significant economic losses.
– Actuate is adding a critical layer of automation and intelligence to support data-driven security decisions and enhanced vigilance.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.