Trilogy Equity Partners is the famous VC, which was founded in 2006. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Bellevue.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Trilogy Equity Partners, startups are often financed by Maveron, Madrona Venture Group, Kleiner Perkins. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Maveron, Madrona Venture Group, Ignition Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Kleiner Perkins, Bezos Expeditions, Accel.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Lookout, Infinium Labs, BelAir Networks. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Internet, Analytics. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
Comparing to the other companies, this Trilogy Equity Partners performs on 4 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2011. The high activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The average startup value when the investment from Trilogy Equity Partners is 50-100 millions dollars. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 21 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
Besides them, we counted 12 critical employees of this fund in our database.
|5M||03 May 2007|
|2M||30 Nov 2016||United States, Seattle|
|13M||13 Apr 2017||United States, Seattle|
|1M||01 Oct 2007||United States, Palo Alto|
|2M||07 Jul 2017||United States, Seattle|
|6M||20 Sep 2016||United States, New York|
|20M||08 Jun 2018||United States, Seattle|
|9M||30 Jul 2020||United States, Seattle|
|26 Dec 2019||United States, Seattle|
|3M||20 Apr 2017||United Kingdom, Boston|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.