In 2005 was created Bezos Expeditions, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the Mercer Island. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
Comparing to the other companies, this Bezos Expeditions performs on 6 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 1 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2014. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. When the investment is from Bezos Expeditions the average startup value is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018.
The fund was created by Jeff Bezos. We also calculated 1 valuable employee in our database.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Enterprise Software, Internet. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Twitter, Juno Therapeutics, Workday. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Bezos Expeditions, startups are often financed by Greylock Partners, Spark Capital, SV Angel. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Trilogy Equity Partners, Sigma Partners, Greylock Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Spark Capital, CRV, Sigma Partners.
Funds with similar focus
|A+E Networks||New York, New York, United States|
|Capital Cube||New York, New York, United States|
|CentreGold Capital||California, Fremont, United States|
|Chuchuang Investment||China, Shanghai|
|Digital Technology Supercluster||British Columbia, Canada, Vancouver|
|EdgeTrade||New York, New York, United States|
|GreenPoint Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|Kurita Water Industries||Germany, Ludwigshafen, Rheinland-Pfalz|
|MAGIX||Nevada, Reno, United States|
|National Grid Partners (NGP)||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Netflix||California, Los Gatos, United States|
|Oliphans Capital||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Pangaea Impact Investments||Austinmer, Australia, New South Wales|
|Rongta Touzi||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Suzhou Aerfa Investment Management Center||China, Jiangsu, Suzhou|
|Tamir Fishman Ventures||Herzliya, Israel, Tel Aviv|
|Vistaar Investment Advisors||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Yabao Investment||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|$45M||11 Apr 2022||Sao Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil|
|$3M||24 Mar 2022||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$18M||16 Mar 2022||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$100M||23 Feb 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$5M||03 Feb 2022||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$80M||19 Jan 2022||Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia|
|$10M||04 Nov 2021||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$150M||01 Nov 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$87M||02 Oct 2021||Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia|
– Saturn, a NYC-based community-centric social platform built around the calendar, raised more than $44m in funding.
– Backers included General Catalyst, Insight Partners, and Coatue, as well as Bezos Expeditions (the personal investment company of Jeff Bezos), Marc Benioff (CEO and founder of Salesforce), Dara Khosrowshahi (CEO of Uber), Dick Costolo and Adam Bain’s 01 Advisors (former CEO and COO of Twitter), Mike Vernal (Partner at Sequoia Capital), Robert Downey Jr., Inspired Capital, WndrCo, Elad Gil, Ashton Kutcher and Guy Oseary’s Sound Ventures, SV Angel, Jerry Murdock (co-founder of Insight Partners), Hadi Partovi, Neo (Ali Partovi’s Venture Fund), Dylan Field (CEO and co-founder of Figma), and TQ Ventures.
– The company will use the funding to grow its engineering and product teams, and to accelerate expansion.
– La Haus, a real estate marketplace operating in Mexico and Colombia, raised $100m funding.
– The round was led by Acrew Capital and Renegade Partners, and joined by Jeff Bezos’ Bezos Expeditions, Endeavor Catalyst, Moore Strategic Ventures, Marc Benioff’s TIME Ventures, Rappi’s Simon Borrero, Maluma, and Gabriel Gilinski.
– Existing backers who put money in this round include Greenspring Associates, Kaszek, NFX, Spencer Rascoff’s 75 & Sunny Ventures, Hadi Partovi and NuBank’s David Velez.
– The company declined to reveal at what valuation the extension was raised.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.