Third Prime appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2016. The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the New York.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Bench, Climb Credit, For Days For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Finance, SaaS. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Third Prime, startups are often financed by Techstars, Primary Venture Partners, Contour Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Valar Ventures, The Gramercy Fund, Rosecliff Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Valar Ventures, Primary Venture Partners, Lux Capital.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The high activity for fund was in 2019. The real fund results show that this VC is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. When the investment is from Third Prime the average startup value is 50-100 millions dollars.
The current fund was established by Keith Hamlin, Wes Barton. Besides them, we counted 10 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|ActiveHost RU||Moscow, Moscow, Russia|
|Ansonia Holdings||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Atmos Ventures||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|Bo Fu (Shanghai) Qiye Fazhan Co., Ltd||China, Huangpu, Shanghai|
|Chongshan Guquan Touzi||China, Jiangsu, Suzhou|
|DataPoint Ventures||Massachusetts, Needham, United States|
|eCompanies||California, Santa Monica, United States|
|Everblue Management||New York, New York, United States|
|Hanwha Solutions||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|Huadan Angel||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Nicom Investissements||Croissy-sur-seine, France, Ile-de-France|
|Rajasthan Venture Capital Fund||India, Jaipur, Rajasthan|
|Shenzhen Jinguanbang Investment Management Co., LTD||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Techstars Toronto Accelerator||Alberta, Canada, Toronto|
|Valmiki Capital Management||New York, New York, United States|
|Vanderbilt University Office of Investments||Nashville, Tennessee, United States|
|Vesna Investment||Moscow, Moscow, Russia|
|William Lyon Homes||California, San Ramon, United States|
|Xinhe Taidao Investment Management||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|$52M||05 Aug 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$3M||29 Jul 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$3M||21 Jun 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$14M||08 Jun 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$17M||20 Apr 2021||Nashville, Tennessee, United States|
|27 Jan 2021||-|
|01 Dec 2020||New York, New York, United States|
|$2M||01 Nov 2020||North Carolina, United States|
|$10M||23 Sep 2020||New York, New York, United States|
– Octane lending has raised $52 million in Series D funding.
– Progressive Investment Company, Inc., a member of the Progressive Insurance ® group, led the round, with participation from existing investors Valar Ventures, Upper90, Contour Venture Partners, Citi Ventures, Third Prime and Parkwood as well as new investors Gaingels and ALIVE.
– The new round of financing will further Octane’s mission to connect people with their passion.
– Qwoted, a NYC-based platform for journalists to connect with brands, small businesses and industry experts, raised $3m in seed funding.
– The round was led by Third Prime with participation from Gaingels, Prosek Venture Partners and Vested, a consortium of communications firms including Integral, Caliber Corporate Advisers, Haymaker PR, FHS Partners and Red Lab, and additional investors Caleb Silver, Editor in Chief of Investopedia, David Siegel, CEO of MeetUp and Tom Rovak, Senior Advisor toFahrenheit 212.
– The company intends to use the funds to enhance its technology capabilities and add premier talent to its sales, marketing and media success teams, to build brand awareness and onboard new customers.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.