In 2016 was created The Engine, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Cambridge.
Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 21 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. The important activity for fund was in 2019. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the The Engine, startups are often financed by National Science Foundation, MassChallenge, Breakout Labs. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Prelude Ventures, LLC, Breakthrough Energy Ventures, Hyperplane Venture Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Prelude Ventures, LLC, PRIME Impact Fund, OGCI Climate Investments.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Commonwealth Fusion, ISEE, C2Sense. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Medical Device, Food Processing. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund.
|15M||11 Nov 2019||United Kingdom, Cambridge|
|3M||28 May 2019||United Kingdom, Cambridge|
|20M||10 Jan 2019||United States, Woburn|
|4M||13 Jun 2021||United States, Watertown|
|21M||13 Jun 2021||United Kingdom, Boston|
|50M||13 Jun 2021||United States, Woburn|
|12M||13 Jun 2021||United Kingdom, Boston|
|19 Sep 2017||United States, Watertown|
|4M||14 Mar 2019||United States, Watertown|
|20M||20 Feb 2020||United States, Middletown|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.