In 2016 was created The Engine, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Cambridge.
Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 21 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. The important activity for fund was in 2019. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the The Engine, startups are often financed by National Science Foundation, MassChallenge, Breakout Labs. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Prelude Ventures, LLC, Breakthrough Energy Ventures, Hyperplane Venture Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Prelude Ventures, LLC, PRIME Impact Fund, OGCI Climate Investments.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Commonwealth Fusion, ISEE, C2Sense. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Medical Device, Food Processing. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund.
Funds with similar focus
|Cathay Capital||China, Beijing|
|Wanxiang Blockchain||China, Shanghai|
|Chenhui Venture Partners||China, Shanghai|
|BAT Capital||China, Beijing|
|Monogram Capital Partners||United States, Beverly Hills|
|Martlet||United Kingdom, Cambridge|
|Wildcat Capital Management||United States, Fort Worth|
|OFS Capital Corporation||United States, Rolling Meadows|
|Chiesi Pharmaceuticals||Italy, Parma|
|OostNL||The Netherlands, Apeldoorn|
|Hack Secure||United States, Boston|
|Hitachi Systems||Japan, Tokyo|
|Zhangshushu LvChangHongHeng Touzi GuanliZhongxin||China, Yichun|
|Sustainable Income Capital Management||-|
|Xinyu Beiqing Jishi Investment Center||China, Xinyu|
|$1M||03 May 2021||Boston Massachusetts United States|
|$11M||04 Mar 2021||Boston Massachusetts United States|
|$16M||01 Feb 2021||Cambridge Massachusetts United States|
|$2M||05 Jan 2021||California San Jose United States|
The Routing Company
|$5M||15 Dec 2020||Boston Massachusetts United States|
|$4M||22 Oct 2020||Cambridge Massachusetts United States|
|$3M||12 Apr 2020||Massachusetts United States|
|$20M||20 Feb 2020||Rhode Island United States|
|01 Jan 2020||Boston Massachusetts United States|
– Via Separations, a rapidly-scaling technology company that enables industrial decarbonization, announced a $38m investment, led by NGP ETP, a growth equity investor focused on opportunities in the global transition toward a lower carbon economy.
– 2040 Foundation also participated in the round, alongside existing investors, including: The Engine, Safar Partners, Prime Impact Fund, Embark Ventures and Massachusetts Clean Energy Center.
– The new capital will be used to drive deployment in the pulp and paper sector and accelerate platform expansion to reduce energy usage throughout chemical production.
– Via has begun deploying its platform to slash energy use and propel enhanced production in the pulp and paper sector with its sights set on broadly applicable industrial manufacturing.
– The company is electrifying industrial processes by replacing inefficient thermal separations with filtration-based systems.
– Lilac Solutions announced a $150m Series B financing round led by Lowercarbon Capital and funds and accounts advised by T. Rowe Price Associates.
– The round was also joined by Mercuria Energy Trading and Valor Equity Partners; existing investors Breakthrough Energy Ventures and The Engine also participated in the round.
– Lilac has developed a new ion exchange technology to increase production of lithium from brine resources.
– Lilac will use the new funds to ramp production of the company’s unique ion exchange beads, expand its teams of engineers and field operators, and deploy the technology globally.
– Most of the world’s lithium is contained in brine resources – naturally occurring deposits of salt water. These brines are abundant, but resource developers have struggled to bring projects into production due to a lack of cost-effective technology.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.