In 2018 was created PRIME Impact Fund, which is appeared as VC. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Cambridge.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline C-Motive Technologies, Lilac Solutions For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Natural Resources, Automotive. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the PRIME Impact Fund, startups are often financed by The Engine, ONE WORLD Training & Investments, N29 Capital Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are The Engine, Mount Wilson Ventures, Massachusetts Clean Energy Center.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 47 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2019. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year.
Leading Edge Equipment Technologies
|$7M||27 Oct 2020||United States, " United States"}|
|$5M||20 Dec 2019||United States, San Francisco|
|$4M||14 Mar 2019||United States, " United States"}|
|$2M||15 Jan 2019||United States, Middletown|
– Via Separations, a rapidly-scaling technology company that enables industrial decarbonization, announced a $38m investment, led by NGP ETP, a growth equity investor focused on opportunities in the global transition toward a lower carbon economy.
– 2040 Foundation also participated in the round, alongside existing investors, including: The Engine, Safar Partners, Prime Impact Fund, Embark Ventures and Massachusetts Clean Energy Center.
– The new capital will be used to drive deployment in the pulp and paper sector and accelerate platform expansion to reduce energy usage throughout chemical production.
– Via has begun deploying its platform to slash energy use and propel enhanced production in the pulp and paper sector with its sights set on broadly applicable industrial manufacturing.
– The company is electrifying industrial processes by replacing inefficient thermal separations with filtration-based systems.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.