In 2009 was created Prelude Ventures, LLC, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the San Francisco.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline QuantumScape, Zymergen, Aquion Energy Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Energy, Oil and Gas.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Prelude Ventures, LLC, startups are often financed by Chrysalix Venture Capital, Capricorn Investment Group, Shell Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Shell Ventures, Tao Capital Partners, Energy Impact Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Capricorn Investment Group, Shell Ventures, GV.
The fund was created by Nat Simons. We also calculated 4 valuable employees in our database.
The average startup value when the investment from Prelude Ventures, LLC is 1-5 millions dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 10 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. Opposing the other organizations, this Prelude Ventures, LLC works on 27 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments.
|65M||10 Sep 2018||United States, City of Saint Louis|
|20M||11 Oct 2019||United States, Redwood City|
|36M||29 Sep 2014||United States, Pittsburgh|
|7M||01 Sep 2020||United States, Berkeley|
|130M||11 Oct 2016||United States, Emeryville|
|7M||08 Jun 2017||United States, Redwood City|
|05 Sep 2014||United States, Redwood City|
|555K||13 Jul 2015||United States, Salt Lake City|
|125K||10 Jun 2020||Panama, San Francisco|
|20M||25 Jan 2016||United States, Berkeley|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.