Susquehanna Growth Equity appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2006. The venture was found in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Philadelphia.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Susquehanna Growth Equity, startups are often financed by Viola Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, 83North. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Vertex Ventures Israel, Providence Equity Partners, 83North. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Tiger Global Management, Citi Ventures, Vertex Ventures Israel.
Comparing to the other companies, this Susquehanna Growth Equity performs on 1 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The top activity for fund was in 2015. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 61 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. When the investment is from Susquehanna Growth Equity the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
Besides them, we counted 7 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Credit Karma, Payoneer, Skybox Security Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are FinTech, E-Commerce.
Funds with similar focus
|Agence de Developpement de la Normandie||-|
|Al Rayan Holding Company||Al Asimah, Al Kuwayt, Kuwait|
|Allegis NL Capital||-|
|CG Holding AS||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Enterprise Holdings||Missouri, St Louis, United States|
|eYantra Industries||Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad, India|
|Food AFrica Accelerator||Kenya, Nairobi, Nairobi Area|
|FUTURE NETWORK||China, Jiangsu, Nanjing|
|Hamilton Lane||Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Imperial College London||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Moneta Group||Missouri, St Louis, United States|
|NFL Players Association||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|Philips Health Technology Ventures||Drenthe, Netherlands, Nieuw-amsterdam|
|PiPEDO HD||Japan, Tokyo|
|ShakeUpFactory||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Shandong Humon Smelting||China, Muping, Shandong|
|United States African Development Foundation||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|$68M||28 Jun 2022||Cambridge, England, United Kingdom|
|$60M||29 Mar 2022||Mountain View, California, United States|
|16 Mar 2022||Houston, Texas, United States|
|$37M||19 Jan 2022||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$70M||15 Dec 2021||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$18M||14 Dec 2021||Copenhagen, Hovedstaden, Denmark|
|$215M||20 Oct 2021||California, United States|
|13 Sep 2021||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
|$50M||24 Aug 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
– NoRedInk, whose highly engaging digital writing curriculum is used in over 60% of US school districts, has raised a $50m Series B round.
– The round was led by Susquehanna Growth Equity and with participation from True Ventures.
– Schools are increasingly turning to digital tools to help them address their biggest challenges, and nowhere is the need for support more glaring than in students’ writing.
– NoRedInk chose Susquehanna as a partner because of its philosophy of patient capital and its excellent track record supporting founder-led businesses.
– NoRedInk is already profitable and will use the additional funding to improve its product and bring it to more schools.
– Rentable announced a $22.5m Series B investment led by Susquehanna Growth Equity.
– The investment comes on the heels of significant growth for Rentable. The company achieved profitability in 2020, with revenue nearly doubling year-over-year. As a result, Rentable saw a significant increase in valuation from the company’s most recent round of financing.
– Rentable operates one of the largest online apartment marketplaces in the U.S. The marketplace is used by millions of renters — particularly Gen Z — each year to find a home. In addition to capturing a unique, young renter audience, Rentable offers property managers a platform of tools that digitizes the leasing process, including market positioning and pricing, listing and ad management, and lead management.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.