Space Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2017. The main office of represented VC is situated in the New York. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
When the investment is from Space Capital the average startup value is 50-100 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 2 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2019.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Space Capital, startups are often financed by Waterlow Management Ltd, Dylan Taylor, Techstars New York City Accelerator. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Space Angels, Techstars Ventures, Schlumberger. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Sustainable Development Technology Canada, Space Angels, Seraphim Capital.
The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Internet, Satellite Communication. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Canada. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Picterra, SkyWatch, FluroSat
Besides them, we counted 2 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|Beijing Tongxing Lian Touzi Guanli||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Central Coast Angels||California, Santa Cruz, United States|
|Deciens Capital||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Element Ventures||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Mulago Foundation||California, San Francisco, United States|
|NeoCarta Ventures||California, San Mateo, United States|
|Newton Fund||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Nomow Incubator||Ar Riyad, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Onroad Capital||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|RSVP Capital||Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States|
|Swisscom||Bern, Switzerland, Worblaufen|
|TriWise Capital||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Trust China||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|$2M||13 Sep 2022||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
|$12M||24 May 2022||Golden, Colorado, United States|
|$136M||03 Feb 2022||Espoo, Uusimaa, Finland|
Ursa Major Technologies
|$85M||07 Dec 2021||Colorado, United States|
|$6M||05 Oct 2021||Bellevue, Washington, United States|
|$6M||06 Sep 2021||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$2M||27 Jul 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$45M||15 Jul 2021||Montreal, Quebec, Canada|
|$16M||15 Jun 2021||Waterloo, Ontario, Canada|
– Mobius Labs, a Berlin-based computer vision training platform, raised €5.2m funding.
– The round was led by Ventech VC and joined by Atlantic Labs, APEX Ventures, Space Capital, Lunar Ventures plus some additional angel investors.
– The startup offers an SDK that lets the user create custom computer vision models fed with a little of their own training data — as an alternative to off-the-shelf tools which may not have the required specificity for a particular use-case.
– It also flags a ‘no code’ focus, saying its tech has been designed with a non-technical user in mind.
– Mobius Labs — which was founded back in 2018 — now has 30 customers using its tools for a range of use cases.
– R3-IoT, a satellite-enabled connectivity start-up has closed a $4.3m seed investment round led by New-York based Space Capital as it gears up for global expansion.
– The investment is a clear recognition of the potential for their platform to broaden the reach of satellite technologies by focusing on what has been, up until now, the ‘missing piece’ in digitization.
– They have ambitious plans and are in a strong position to accelerate their international growth strategy.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.