Schlumberger is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 1926. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Houston.
Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 4 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Opposing the other organizations, this Schlumberger works on 24 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The high activity for fund was in 2018. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2016. When the investment is from Schlumberger the average startup value is 10-50 millions dollars. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Hardware, Robotics. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Sarcos, Onapsis, 908 Devices The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
Besides them, we counted 17 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Schlumberger, startups are often financed by CRV, UTEC- University of Tokyo Edge Capital, Razor's Edge Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Saudi Aramco Energy Ventures, Razor's Edge Ventures, ARCH Venture Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by General Motors Ventures, Saudi Aramco Energy Ventures, Sustainable Development Technology Canada.
|20M||15 Mar 2017||United Kingdom, Boston|
|20M||21 Jun 2016||Panama, San Francisco|
|20M||26 Apr 2018||United States, Webster|
|21 May 2016||Canada, Montreal|
|11M||06 May 2015||United Kingdom, Boston|
|7M||27 Aug 2013||United Kingdom, Boston|
Kite Power Systems
|6M||13 Dec 2016||United Kingdom, Glasgow|
|30M||13 Jun 2021||Canada, Montreal|
|10M||13 Jun 2021||Canada, Montreal|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.