Space Angels is the famous VC, which was founded in 2007. The main department of described VC is located in the New York. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The real fund results show that this VC is 2 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. When the investment is from Space Angels the average startup value is 5-10 millions dollars. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. This Space Angels works on 25 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The top activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
The fund was created by Chad Anderson. We also calculated 2 valuable employees in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Space Angels, startups are often financed by Founders Fund, E-Merge, DARPA. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Space Capital, Dylan Taylor, Shasta Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Shasta Ventures, Seraphim Capital, NASA.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Aerospace, Big Data. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Planet, Planetary Resources, ICEYE The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
|5M||25 Jul 2016||Canada, Old Toronto|
|1M||17 Nov 2016||United States, Tucson|
|2M||11 May 2016||United States, Pittsburgh|
|2M||03 Oct 2017||Belgium, Ans|
|5M||11 Sep 2018||United States, McNair|
|34M||24 May 2018||Finland, Espoo|
|87M||22 Sep 2020||Finland, Espoo|
|13M||23 Aug 2017||Finland, Espoo|
|21M||26 May 2016||United States, Redmond|
|2M||30 Oct 2019||United States, Philadelphia|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.