In 2001 was created Sustainable Development Technology Canada, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Ottawa. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in Canada.
This Sustainable Development Technology Canada works on 22 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2013. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 39 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 participants. Despite the Sustainable Development Technology Canada, startups are often financed by Cycle Capital, BDC Venture Capital, Chrysalix Venture Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Cycle Capital, BDC Capital Corporation, Anges Quu00e9bec Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Entrepreneurs Fund, Cycle Capital, Chrysalix Venture Capital.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Hortau, Ranovus, Bioline AgroSciences. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Canada. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Recycling, Information Technology. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund.
|1M||01 Jun 2019||Canada, Toronto|
|10 Nov 2011||Canada, Old Toronto|
|5M||08 Jul 2010||Canada, Mississauga|
|01 Jan 2012||Canada, Old Toronto|
|2M||29 Sep 2020||Malaysia, Victoria|
|79K||15 Aug 2019||Malaysia, Victoria|
|580K||28 Apr 2010||Canada, Richmond|
|79K||14 Jul 2020||Canada, Old Toronto|
|3M||19 Jun 2020||Canada, Montreal|
|6M||22 Aug 2019||Canada, Old Toronto|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.