In 2003 was created Silverton Partners, which is appeared as VC. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Austin. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Silverton Partners, startups are often financed by FLOODGATE, ATX Venture Partners, Draper Associates. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are LiveOak Venture Partners, Draper Associates, ATX Venture Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Altos Ventures, Adams Street Partners, S3 Ventures.
The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The high activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Opposing the other organizations, this Silverton Partners works on 7 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The real fund results show that this VC is 11 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The average startup value when the investment from Silverton Partners is 10-50 millions dollars. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline SailPoint Technologies, Billie, SpareFoot We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as SaaS, Analytics. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
The fund was created by Bill Wood. Besides them, we counted 4 critical employees of this fund in our database.
|5M||03 Dec 2009||United States, Austin|
|15M||07 Jul 2004||United States, Austin|
Life By Spot
|5M||21 Dec 2018||United States, Austin|
|7M||16 Jul 2007||United States, Austin|
|2M||19 Jan 2007||United States, Austin|
|20M||17 May 2018||United States, Austin|
|6M||28 Jan 2016||United States, Austin|
|1M||10 Mar 2010||United States, Austin|
|4M||23 Jan 2019||United States, Austin|
|05 Apr 2018||United States, Austin|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.