In 2003 was created Silverton Partners, which is appeared as VC. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Austin. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Silverton Partners, startups are often financed by FLOODGATE, ATX Venture Partners, Draper Associates. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are LiveOak Venture Partners, Draper Associates, ATX Venture Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Altos Ventures, Adams Street Partners, S3 Ventures.
The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The high activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Opposing the other organizations, this Silverton Partners works on 7 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The real fund results show that this VC is 11 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The average startup value when the investment from Silverton Partners is 10-50 millions dollars. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline SailPoint Technologies, Billie, SpareFoot We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as SaaS, Analytics. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
The fund was created by Bill Wood. Besides them, we counted 4 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|Evolution Equity Partners||United States, New York|
|SC Launch||United States, Columbia|
|First Derivatives||United Kingdom, Newry|
|Coller Capital||United Kingdom, London|
|Irish Venture Capital Association||Ireland, Wicklow|
|Next Chapter Holdings||United States, Highland Park|
|Ironweed Capital||United States, Palo Alto|
|Nuoweiqi VC||China, Shanghai|
|Snowmass Private Equity||-|
|ANZi Ventures||Australia, Sydney|
|Omphalos Venture||United States, Shakopee|
|Surround Ventures||United States, New York|
|I S GASTEM||Japan, Chiba|
|Hilltop Venture Partners||United States, Denver|
|Woodrock & Co||United States, Houston|
|Shubei Investment||China, Hangzhou|
|TTB Partners||China, Hong Kong Island|
|Snowmass Private Equity||-|
|WeDo Capital Management||China, Beijing|
|$9M||24 Aug 2021||United States, Santa Monica|
Anchor Yacht Rentals
|$2M||16 Aug 2021||United States, Saint Petersburg|
|$10M||12 Aug 2021||United States, Austin|
|$19M||29 Jul 2021||United States, Dallas|
Life By Spot
|$15M||28 Jul 2021||United States, Austin|
|$11M||12 Jul 2021||United States, Austin|
|$3M||25 May 2021||United States, Chicago|
Copper Cow Coffee
|$8M||04 May 2021||United States, Los Angeles|
|$2M||19 Apr 2021||United States, Austin|
– Anchor Yacht Rentals from Tampa FL provides a marketplace that connects a community of Captains and boat owners with people in search of on-the-water experiences.
– The company has raised $2.5M in funding.
– The round was led by Silverton Partners.
– The new investment will be used to extend its presence across major US and international travel markets.
– Kronologic, which is developing what it describes as a “calendar monetization” platform, announced that it secured additional seed funding from Signal Peak Ventures, Silverton Partners, Next Coast Ventures, and Geekdom Fund, bringing its total raised to $20 million.
– Cofounder and CEO Trey Allison says that the proceeds will be put toward supporting customer growth and enhancing the platform’s features and AI capabilities.
– In an age of digital sales, the “last-mile problem” refers to a failure to convert leads to sales appointments. One survey found that it takes an average of 18 calls to actually connect with a buyer. Another estimates that 60% of customers say no four times before agreeing to make a purchase.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.