In 2007 was created S3 Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the Austin. The company was established in North America in United States.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Pivot3, Alkami Technology, OutboundEngine The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Advertising, Mobile.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the S3 Ventures, startups are often financed by Austin Ventures, Silverton Partners, Mesirow Financial. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Silverton Partners, Argonaut Private Equity, HealthpointCapital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Argonaut Private Equity, HealthpointCapital, Silverton Partners.
The overall number of key employees were 3.
Considering the real fund results, this VC is 40 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2014. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Comparing to the other companies, this S3 Ventures performs on 3 percentage points less the average number of lead investments.
|$4M||11 Aug 2021||Houston, Texas, United States|
|$12M||19 Jul 2021||Houston, Texas, United States|
|$8M||05 Apr 2021||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|$16M||25 Feb 2021||Victoria, British Columbia, Canada|
|$2M||02 Feb 2021||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$10M||08 Apr 2020||United States, Dallas|
|$13M||02 Apr 2020||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$5M||28 Jan 2020||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$30M||20 Dec 2019||New Orleans, Louisiana, United States|
– UpEquity has closed a $50m Series B funding round led by S3 Ventures with $20m in equity and $30m in debt.
– Next Coast Ventures also participated in the round, along with BP Capital Management, Alumni Ventures, Gaingels, Launchpad Capital and Early Light Ventures.
– UpEquity has seen year-over-year revenue growth of 500% and has raised a total of $77m to date.
– The company anticipates originating more than $1bn in mortgages over the next 12 months.
– S3 Ventures Partner Charlie Plauche will be joining the UpEquity board.
– UpEquity is part of a new class of startups called Power Buyers that are enabling homebuyers to make all-cash offers.
– Buildforce is a career lifecycle platform provider.
– The company raised $4m in funding.
– The round was led by TDF Ventures with participation from Mercury and S3 Ventures.
– The new investment will be used to accelerate growth through continued product innovation and expanded go-to-market efforts.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.