Sherpa Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2013. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the San Francisco. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7-8 partakers. Despite the Sherpa Capital, startups are often financed by GV, Tuesday Capital, Andreessen Horowitz. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Redpoint, Khosla Ventures, Uncork Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by New Enterprise Associates, Greycroft, Uncork Capital.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Uber, Airbnb, Fair Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Marketplace, Software. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund.
Considering the real fund results, this VC is 6 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The top activity for fund was in 2014. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The average startup value when the investment from Sherpa Capital is more than 1 billion dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this Sherpa Capital works on 12 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The fund is generally included in 13-24 deals every year. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018.
The fund was created by Scott Stanford, Shervin Pishevar. Besides them, we counted 4 critical employees of this fund in our database.
|1M||07 May 2015||United States, Santa Monica|
|794K||15 Jan 2020||United States, San Jose|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.