Mission Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1996. The main office of represented VC is situated in the San Diego. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Mission Ventures, startups are often financed by Redpoint, Windward Ventures, Tech Coast Angels. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Windward Ventures, InnoCal Venture Capital, Valhalla Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Intel Capital, Redpoint, InnoCal Venture Capital.
This organization was formed by Douglas F. Wall. The overall number of key employees were 3.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The average startup value when the investment from Mission Ventures is 10-50 millions dollars. This Mission Ventures works on 0 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The high activity for fund was in 2007. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 4 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Shopzilla, Nirvanix, Greenplum Software. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Mobile, Enterprise Software. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
Funds with similar focus
|$81M||10 Feb 2021||Irvine, California, United States|
Alpine Data Labs
|$1M||25 May 2017||United States, San Francisco|
|$13M||15 Mar 2017||Irvine, California, United States|
Alpine Data Labs
|$16M||22 Nov 2013||United States, San Francisco|
|01 Jun 2013||Cambridge, England, United Kingdom|
|$25M||03 May 2012||San Diego, California, United States|
|$9M||15 Feb 2012||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$2M||14 Dec 2011||San Diego, California, United States|
|$2M||10 Aug 2011||United States, San Diego|
– Enevate announced that it has secured a $81M Series E funding led by Fidelity Management & Research Company, providing the company with additional new resources aimed at accelerating global mass adoption of Enevate’s unique battery technology in electric vehicles.
– Existing investors, Mission Ventures and Infinite Potential Technologies, also participated in the round.
– The funding will enable Enevate to significantly expand its pre-production line designed to guide EV and other battery customers toward implementing larger-scale battery manufacturing utilizing Enevate’s silicon anode-based batteries.
– The funding would also enable Enevate to scale and grow. Included will be the hiring of additional personnel with an emphasis on scientists and engineers.
– With this latest funding round, Enevate has raised $191 million to date.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.