The venture was found in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Miami.
This organization was formed by Mark Kingdon. The overall number of key employees were 1.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Video, E-Commerce. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 1 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Twitter, The RealReal, OfferUp. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. This Quixotic Ventures works on 4 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2012.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Quixotic Ventures, startups are often financed by Expansion Venture Capital, First Round Capital, FLOODGATE. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are First Round Capital, Krillion Ventures, Zelkova Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by First Round Capital, Uncork Capital, Spark Capital.
Funds with similar focus
|Angel Street Capital||Providence, Rhode Island, United States|
|Bynet Data Communications||Hefa, Hefa, Israel|
|Hayfin Capital Management||England, London, United Kingdom|
|HealthStart||India, Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
|Hitachi Ventures||Bayern, Germany, München|
|Honda Motor||Japan, Tokyo|
|Longmeadow Capital Partners||Connecticut, Stamford, United States|
|Mingyuanyun||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|OLMA Private Equity Fund||County Dublin, Dublin, Ireland|
|Pan-China(Xiamen) Consulting Co.,Ltd||-|
|Panthera Capital Ventures||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Polsky Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Reach LLC||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Rungkai Capital||Beijing, Changyang, China|
|Shaw Communications||Alberta, Calgary, Canada|
|Strada Education Innovation Fund||Indiana, Indianapolis, United States|
|United Fund||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|21 Jun 2021||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|$6M||08 Apr 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|09 Mar 2020||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$540K||01 Feb 2018||Miami, Florida, United States|
|$2M||01 Apr 2017||San Francisco, California, United States|
|08 Jul 2016||Virginia, United States|
|$2M||01 Jun 2016||Miami, Florida, United States|
|01 Jan 2016||New York, New York, United States|
|10 Dec 2015||Miami, Florida, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.