In 2012 was created Plum Alley, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The company was established in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the New York.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 participants. Despite the Plum Alley, startups are often financed by WomensVCFund, Wavemaker Partners, Upslope Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Plug and Play, Rethink Impact, Kapor Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Reach Capital, Infinity Ventures, WndrCo.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Education, SaaS. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight BIoEclipse Therapeutics, Talent Sonar, Vow To Be Chic. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The current fund was established by Andrea Turner Moffitt, Deborah Jackson. The overall number of key employees were 2.
The high activity for fund was in 2019. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year.
Funds with similar focus
|Angel Capital Association||Kansas, Overland Park, United States|
|Cascade Investment Fund||-|
|Good Capital||New York, Tarrytown, United States|
|Haida Lianchuang Wuhan Touzi||China, Hubei, Wuhan|
|Linden Asset Management||Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, United States|
|Omaha Capital||Nebraska, Omaha, United States|
|Road Ventures||Geneva, Geneve, Switzerland|
|Xeraya Capital||Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|$69M||27 Apr 2022||Redwood City, California, United States|
|$65M||11 Mar 2022||San Jose, California, United States|
|$20M||10 Jan 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$20M||19 Nov 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$150M||09 Sep 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$110M||06 May 2021||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|$50M||24 Feb 2021||Fresno, California, United States|
|$40M||19 Nov 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$16M||19 Oct 2020||San Jose, California, United States|
– Bitwise Industries is a tech apprenticeship provider based in Fresno, California.
– The company raised $50m in series B funding.
– The round was led by Kapor Capital with participation from JPMorgan Chase, Motley Fool Ventures, ProMedica, Candide Group, GingerBread Capital, Hunt Capital Investments, Impact Assets, Libra Foundation, Plum Alley and Western Technology Investment.
– The new investment will help the company to grow into multiple new markets across the country beginning with Toledo, Ohio.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.