The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 participants. Despite the G-Bar Ventures, startups are often financed by Crosslink Capital, Sherpa Capital, Chicago Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Pivot Investment Partners, Chicago Ventures, Azure Capital Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Daniel Curran, Azure Capital Partners, Sway Ventures.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Cyber Security, E-Commerce. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight RedSeal, Descartes Labs, Sunbit. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 2 or 3 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The average startup value when the investment from G-Bar Ventures is 100-500 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2017. This G-Bar Ventures works on 21 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019.
Besides them, we counted 1 critical employee of this fund in our database.
|Anduin Capital||California, Mountain View, United States|
|carsales||Australia, Richmond, Victoria|
|Corazon Capital||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|DPS||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Enova International||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Haitou Global||New York, New York, United States|
|HSBC Venture Capital Coverage Group||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Johnson Electric||China, Hong Kong, New Territories|
|Lagos Angel Network||Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria|
|Madera Technology Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|Maverick Capital||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|McCombs Partners||San Antonio, Texas, United States|
|Mofet Technology Fund||Herzliya, Israel, Tel Aviv|
|Solamere Capital||Lexington, Massachusetts, United States|
|Still Venture Capital||-|
|The Carlyle Group||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|Vision Capital||Geneva, Geneve, Switzerland|
|Xiaomi Ventures||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|XL Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.