Palo Alto Investors is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 1989. The venture was found in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Palo Alto.
The current fund was established by Will Edwards. Besides them, we counted 3 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Palo Alto Investors, startups are often financed by Vivo Capital, BioAdvance, Venrock. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Vivo Capital, Third Point Ventures, Technology Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Kleiner Perkins, Vivo Capital, Mobius Venture Capital.
The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 8 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. Comparing to the other companies, this Palo Alto Investors performs on 17 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. The important activity for fund was in 2005. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Semiconductor, Biotechnology. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Deem, NewLeaf Symbiotics, SkyPilot Networks.
Funds with similar focus
|Huihai Junrui Information Consulting Center||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|KBR Global Acquisition Fund SPC||-|
|Leiting Games||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|MBU Capital||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Monte Carlo Capital||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Otimo Retail||Canada, Montréal, Quebec|
|SSM Partners||Memphis, Tennessee, United States|
|Teall Capital||North Carolina, United States, Winston Salem|
|ZIG Ventures||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|$27M||06 May 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$17M||15 Sep 2014||City of Saint Louis, Missouri, United States|
|$21M||02 Jan 2014||Pennsylvania, United States|
|$40M||18 Jul 2012||Georgia, United States|
|$10M||05 Jun 2012||Pennsylvania, United States|
|$14M||11 Aug 2011||Pennsylvania, United States|
|$45M||10 Jun 2011||United States, " United States"}|
|$150M||22 Feb 2011||Torrance, California, United States|
|$25M||28 Dec 2009||California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.