Mobius Venture Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 1996. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Boulder.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Bloom Energy, Infinera Corporation, Accelergy The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 3 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are E-Commerce, Software. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Mobius Venture Capital, startups are often financed by SoftBank Capital, Kleiner Perkins, DFJ. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are DFJ, Kleiner Perkins, Madrona Venture Group. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by SoftBank Capital, SoftBank, Kleiner Perkins.
The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. When the investment is from Mobius Venture Capital the average startup value is more than 1 billion dollars. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 16 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2009. Comparing to the other companies, this Mobius Venture Capital performs on 1 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The important activity for fund was in 2000.
Funds with similar focus
|Biofrontier Partners||United States, San Diego|
|Promelys Participations||France, Lyon|
|Newten Ventures||Germany, Berlin|
|Kingsway Capital||United Kingdom, London|
|Lumina Impact Ventures||United States, Indianapolis|
|EOS VC Fund||United States, New York|
|Bloom venture partners||United States, San Francisco|
|Craigslist||United States, San Francisco|
|Acorn Energy||United States, Wilmington|
|Jinan Huahui Runfeng||China, Jinan|
|HookLogic||United States, New York|
|Kechuang Investment||China, Shanghai|
|Research of Thuringia||-|
|Newten Ventures||Germany, Berlin|
|BioFrontier Partners||Japan, Tokyo|
|De-Carceration Fund||United States, Radnor|
|$130M||27 Jan 2015||United States, Sunnyvale|
|$21M||26 Jul 2012||United States, Seattle|
|$150M||15 Sep 2011||United States, Sunnyvale|
|$2M||24 Nov 2009||United States, " United States"}|
|$2M||13 Oct 2009||United States, San Francisco|
|$6M||19 Jan 2009||United States, New York|
|$10M||12 Jan 2009||United States, Denver|
|$7M||13 Jun 2008||United States, San Francisco|
|$16M||04 Jun 2008||United States, Boulder|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.