OpenDoor Venture Capital
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, New York
OpenDoor Venture Capital is the renowned VC, which was created in 2012. The fund is located in United States, North America. The the headquarters of this VC is in New York.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 other investors. Aside from OpenDoor Venture Capital, start-ups are often funded by Michael Pennington, Growing Capital, European Investment Fund. The most common co-investors for the fund are William Hockey, UpWest Labs, Techstars. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Salesforce Ventures, [email protected], Michael Pennington.
The fund was established by Ken Fried.
The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year. This fund was the most active in 2017. In addition, the fund was active in 2019.
Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are Romeo Power, Harvest Platform, Gospel Technology. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States. Besides this, the fund also invested in 1 other country. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 1 and less years old to get investment from this fund. The fund has no specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Cyber Security, eSports. In addition, there are 8 more industries where it has achieved success.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: opendoor.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first last, first_initial last, last, first, last first_initial
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.