In 2015 was created Growing Capital, which is appeared as VC. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in Ireland. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Dublin.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2 partakers. Despite the Growing Capital, startups are often financed by Enterprise Ireland, Plug and Play, Pascal Levy-Garboua. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are European Investment Fund, Enterprise Ireland, William Hockey. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Enterprise Ireland, Frontline Ventures, Elkstone.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Siren, Flipdish, Glofox. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Fitness, Information Technology. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Ireland. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
This organization was formed by Gianni Matera.
When the investment is from Growing Capital the average startup value is 5-10 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The important activity for fund was in 2017. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 3 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars.
Funds with similar focus
|$2M||01 Apr 2020||County Donegal|
|$590K||24 Jun 2019||Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland|
|$2M||13 Jul 2018||Sandyford, Dublin, Ireland|
|$590K||02 Jun 2017||Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland|
|$118K||22 May 2017||Ireland, County Donegal, Ireland|
|$685K||13 Apr 2017||Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom|
|$590K||26 Mar 2017||Sandyford, Dublin, Ireland|
|20 Mar 2017||Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland|
|$590K||10 Mar 2017||Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.