Oceanpine Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2017. The company was established in Asia in Hong Kong. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Central.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Oil and Gas, Semiconductor. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 3 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Horizon Robotics, Tiger Brokers, 51zhaoyou.com. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - China.
The average startup value when the investment from Oceanpine Capital is more than 1 billion dollars. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The top activity for fund was in 2018. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Opposing the other organizations, this Oceanpine Capital works on 9 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7-8 partakers. Despite the Oceanpine Capital, startups are often financed by ZhenFund, Yunqi Partners, Wu Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Matrix Partners China, Lilly Asia Ventures, 3E Bioventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Matrix Partners China, Lilly Asia Ventures, Korea Investment Partners.
The fund was created by David Liguang Chenn Chenn. Besides them, we counted 1 critical employee of this fund in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|Axioma Ventures||United States, Green Bay|
|30Ventures||United States, Madison|
|Kejora Ventures||Indonesia, Jakarta|
|MetaBrand Capital||United States, Edison|
|Posco||South Korea, Seoul|
|SND Ventures Group||China, Suzhou|
|Simpleweb||United Kingdom, Bristol|
|Loeb Enterprises||United States, New York|
|Orient Securities||China, Shanghai|
|CIT VentureCapital||United States, Morristown|
|Vision Knight Capital||China, Shanghai|
|Soul Capital||New Zealand, Auckland|
|BlueCap Partners||United States, Austin|
|Burrill Agbio Capital Fund||United States, San Francisco|
|Epilepsy||United States, Maryland|
|SEN CORPORATION Japan||Japan, Tokyo|
|2500 Bachman Ventures||United States, Atlanta|
Svolt Energy Technology Co.
|$1B||01 Aug 2021||China, Baoding City|
|$73M||30 Mar 2021||United States, Palo Alto|
|$130M||24 Feb 2021||China, Dongcheng District|
|$30M||23 Feb 2021||United States, Redwood City|
|$230M||22 Feb 2021||China, Qingyang District|
|$92M||27 Sep 2020||China, Yuexiu District|
|$55M||27 Aug 2020||United States, Austin|
|$154M||25 Aug 2020||China, Gusu District|
|$13M||13 Aug 2020||United States, Mountain View|
– SVOLT Energy Technology Co., Ltd. is a Beijing, China-based EV battery manufacturer.
– Company raised a total amount of RMB 10.28 billion ($US 1.58 billion) in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Bank of China Group Investment (BOCGI), Country Garden Venture Capital, Shenzhen Capital Group (SCGC), CCB Investment, IDG Capital, Sany, Xiaomi Corporation, Oceanpine Capital, CHINA RENAISSANCE among others.
– The Series B funds will be mainly used for R&D of new technologies and construction of new factories.
– Immune-Onc Therapeutics, Inc. (“Immune-Onc”), a clinical-stage cancer immunotherapy company developing novel biotherapeutics targeting immunosuppressive myeloid checkpoints today announced the closing of a $73 million Series B1 and B2 financing.
– The round was led by Oceanpine Capital with participation from additional new investors including Octagon Capital and Sphera Healthcare, and existing investors, including Northern Light Venture Capital and Vivo Capital.
– In conjunction with this round of financing, Oceanpine CEO and managing partner Dave Chenn joins the Immune-Onc Board of Directors.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.