In 2008 was created Lilly Asia Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Shanghai. The venture was found in Asia in China.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Lilly Asia Ventures, startups are often financed by OrbiMed, ARCH Venture Partners, Qiming Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are ARCH Venture Partners, Vivo Capital, Temasek Holdings. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Hillhouse Capital Group, Qiming Venture Partners, Temasek Holdings.
The overall number of key employees were 4.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Biotechnology, Health Care. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Innovent Biologics, Alector, Betta Pharmaceuticals. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
The high activity for fund was in 2018. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this Lilly Asia Ventures works on 15 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The real fund results show that this VC is 16 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The average startup value when the investment from Lilly Asia Ventures is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars.
|$50M||27 Aug 2021||Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China|
Ionova Life Science
|$100M||22 Aug 2021||Futian District, Guangdong Province, China|
|$309M||09 Aug 2021||Minhang District, China|
|$75M||04 Aug 2021||Shanghai, Shanghai, China|
|$15M||03 Aug 2021||Wuxi, Anhui, China|
|$40M||29 Jul 2021||Shanghai, Shanghai, China|
|$55M||12 Jul 2021||Suzhou, Jiangsu, China|
|$90M||30 Jun 2021||Pennsylvania Furnace, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$255M||22 Jun 2021||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong, China|
– ShouTi Inc. announced the close of a $100m Series B financing round.
– The round was led by BVF Partners. Additional new investors include Casdin Capital, Cormorant Asset Management, Janus Henderson Investors, Lilly Asia Ventures, Monashee Capital, Sage Partners, Stork Capital, Surveyor Capital (a Citadel company), TCG X, Terra Magnum Capital Partners, Woodline Partners, and co-founder and strategic partner Schrödinger.
– Existing investors also participated in the financing, including Eight Roads, F-Prime Capital Partners, Qiming Venture Partners, Sequoia Capital China, TF Capital and Wuxi AppTec.
– ADARx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. completed a $75m Series B financing.
– The round was co-led by SR One Capital Management and OrbiMed Advisors.
– Sirona Capital joined this financing as well as existing investor Lilly Asia Ventures.
– The proceeds from the Series B financing will be used to advance ADARx’s proprietary RNA platform technologies for base editing, inhibition, degradation, and delivery.
– The proceeds will also be used to transition ADARx’s growing pipeline of research phase products into the clinic including initiation of a Phase 1 clinical trial for ADARx’s lead program.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.