Cowin Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2000. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Shenzhen. The company was established in Asia in China.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the Cowin Capital, startups are often financed by Qiming Venture Partners, QF Capital, Lightspeed China Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Qiming Venture Partners, Oriza Holdings, Lightspeed China Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Matrix Partners China, Genesis Capital, Eastern Bell Venture Capital.
Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 24 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2019.
This organization was formed by Alex Zheng, Huang Li.
The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Health Care, Clinical Trials. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - China. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Liking Fit, KBP Biosciences, Connect Biopharmaceuticals
Funds with similar focus
|17 Nov 2022||Haidian, Beijing, China|
Atech Automotive Electronics
|$77M||08 Nov 2022||Wuhu, Anhui, China|
|15 Sep 2022||Suzhou, Jiangsu, China|
|02 Sep 2022||China, Wuwei, China|
|$30M||19 Aug 2022||Jiading District, China|
Atech Automotive Electronics
|02 Aug 2022||Wuhu, Anhui, China|
|$30M||24 Jun 2022||Futian District, Guangdong Province, China|
|$5M||21 Jun 2022||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$29M||06 Jun 2022||Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland|
– New Core Tech is a Shanghai, China-based manufacturing company.
– The company raised USD 35M in Series C funding.
– The round was led by XiaoMi, Shunwei Capital with participation from Northern Light Venture Capital and Cowin Capital.
– The new investment will be used to partnership and channel expansion and talent acquisition.
– Biotheus announced the completion of a fourth round of financing, co-led by General Atlantic and IDG Capital.
– New investors include Kunlun Capital, CPE, and Cowin Capital.
– Biotheus is a clinical development stage company with the mission of treating cancer and autoimmune diseases through next-generation therapeutics.
– This is supported by the company’s product pipeline, which consists of over 10 novel monoclonal and multispecific antibodies.
– Biotheus currently has two bispecific antibodies in phase I clinical development for cancer treatment, and a third IND application was submitted at the end of 2020.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.