Next Orbit Ventures Fund-I appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2012. The main department of described VC is located in the Mumbai. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in India.
The current fund was established by Ajay Jalan. Besides them, we counted 2 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged more than 20 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight The Ratnakar Bank. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - India. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Banking, Medical Device.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the Next Orbit Ventures Fund-I, startups are often financed by TVS Capital Funds, Steadview Capital, Multiples Alternate Asset Management Private Limited. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are CX Partners, Artha India Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Vu00e4rde Partners, International Finance Corporation, General Atlantic.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. This Next Orbit Ventures Fund-I works on 7 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 57 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2016. The top activity for fund was in 2019.
Funds with similar focus
|Beechwood Capital||Massachusetts, United States, Wellesley|
|BIG Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|BTU Protocol Ecosystem Fund||New York, New York, United States|
|Dingsheng Trading||China, Qingdao, Shandong|
|DSCN Capital||Florida, Miami Beach, United States|
|Forticom||Latvia, Riga, Vidzeme|
|Global Ventures||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|GoldTech||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Heyue Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|INSPiRE Corporation||Chiyoda, Japan|
|Inter National Bank||Mcallen, Texas, United States|
|Larsen & Toubro Limited||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Maloekoe Ventures||Indonesia, Jakarta, Jakarta Raya|
|Oakley Capital||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Shenzhen Nanxing Industrial||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Suning Holdings Group||China, Jiangsu, Nanjing|
|Toyota Financial Services||California, Torrance, United States|
PNB Housing Finance
|$265M||02 Jan 2019||Delhi|
|01 Jan 2019||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|$900K||19 Oct 2016||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|$150K||25 Jul 2015||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.