Fireside Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2017. The main department of described VC is located in the Bengaluru. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in India.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Food and Beverage, Wearables. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - India. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 3 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Bombay Shaving Company, Yogabars, Aibono.
We also calculated 3 valuable employees in our database.
The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. Opposing the other organizations, this Fireside Ventures works on 24 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The top activity for fund was in 2019. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 26 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 participants. Despite the Fireside Ventures, startups are often financed by Kanwaljit Singh, Apurv Salarpuria, Mumbai Angels. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Mumbai Angels, RB Investments Pte. Ltd., MAPE Advisory Group. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by InnoVen Capital, Growth Story, Apurv Salarpuria.
Funds with similar focus
|$22M||20 Sep 2021||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$6M||24 Aug 2021||Gurugram, Haryana, India|
The Sleep Company
|$1M||01 Jul 2021||Andheri, Maharashtra, India|
|$40M||29 Jun 2021||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|$2M||23 Jun 2021||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|$1M||15 Jun 2021||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|$3M||21 Apr 2021||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|$2M||23 Dec 2020||Gurugram, Haryana, India|
|29 Apr 2020||India, Maharashtra|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.